[Mailman-Users] mailman and sendmail under RH 7.2

Lafleur Maurice MLAFLEUR at cegep-heritage.qc.ca
Mon Feb 4 22:10:01 CET 2002

Hi,
This is more a sendmail than an mailman question, but here goes:

I have a brand spanking new RH 7.2 server on which I set mailman up. All
went well, except that when I try to register to the test mailing list, my
server refuses connection. Ther confirmtion request is received by the
external server (from which I try to subscribe). The mailq of the external
server  shows that the confirmation request reply is held due to connection
refusal from the new mailman server.

I am a bit new to RH 7.2 I usually install 6.2. Is there some sort of a new
twist to make sendmail work under RH 7.2 ?

Thanks

MGL