[Mailman-Users] hello Mailmen and Mailwomen

Norbert Bollow nb at cisto.com
Mon Feb 4 14:14:59 CET 2002

> On 04/02/02 14:56 +1300, brenda and fred wrote:
> > I was just checking out Mailman to see if its suitable for
> > our organisation where can I get a look at the
> > administrative interface (whithout installing it myself)?

I have a demo at

http://yourdomain.cis.to/mailman/admin/demo

(this is the standard admin interface with some minimal
modifications to make it accessible without password and to
prevent website visitors from messing things up.)

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com