[Mailman-Users] Setup Problem--unable to access mailman tru web!

sunny hellozappy2k at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 15:49:48 CET 2002

Hi All,
I am done with the Mailman-2.0.8 installation, the
problem is with the accessing the mailman tru the web
when i try reaching http://domainname.com/mailman
it says "404 not found". i have added the
ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/" in

my apache httpd.conf and restared the apache..
what's next what am i missing....?? I have done
everthing until the "Final Setup" in the INSTALL
Document.
Pls help
TIA.

Regs