[Mailman-Users] mailman and postfix on SuSE

Nadeem Hasan nhasan at nadmm.com
Tue Feb 5 17:43:13 CET 2002

Hi all,

I am trying to use mailman with postfix. I recompiled mailman as
described in /usr/share/doc/packages/mailman/README.SuSE by using:

--with-cgi-gid=$NOGROUPGID --with-mail-gid=$NOGROUPGID

$NOGROUPGID expands to "nogroup" (gid 65534). Now, I get the following
error from mailman wrapper when I try to test:

WANTED gid 65534, GOT gid 28.  (Reconfigure to take 28?)

Where gid 28 is "mdom". Did I miss anything here? What more do
I have to do to make it work so that I don't make postfix any less
secure?

Cheers,
--
Nadeem Hasan