[Mailman-Users] HTML formatting in digests

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Fri Feb 8 21:07:56 CET 2002

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 14:30:56 +1100
marina  <marina at reliance.it> wrote:

> I'm not an AOL user, I use Eudora (and have been using it for over
> 7 years), and I have changed my digest options to MIME, as
> suggested - but still, I keep getting plain text digests with all
> the garbage that currently comes with them.

This is a problem with either your Mailman installation, or your
account.  Its not a problem with Mailman per se as Mailman is quite
capable of emitting both RFC 1153 and MIME digests to different
users as per their config (I do this with my lists).  The correct
address at this point is finding out why your changes in account
configuration (in regard to digests) are not taking effect, and
fixing that.

How to find out what's wrong will mostly involve digging around in
your log files, examining your Mailman configs, and watching
Mailman's operation across a digest run.  Somewhere in there
something is going wrong due to some error, (mis)configuration or
other oddity on your site.

--
J C Lawrence