[Mailman-Users] Installation of Mailman on dedicated server...

Elena Elena at rlindsay.net
Sat Feb 9 23:17:53 CET 2002

I was just recently told by my web host that I needed to obtain a dedicated
server due to too much traffic in my site.  In the process I find out that
now I have enough room to run my two mailing lists of my customers.
However, I have NO IDEA how to install this program and getting it to run
properly.

Is there anyone in this list that would be willing to help me with this?
I've spoken with my web host but they don't seem to be too interested in
getting paid to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.  I only need it installed and running, I will
maintain it.  Thanks.

Renae