[Mailman-Users] Enforcing ASCII in a list

Delpy delpy at sover.net
Sat Feb 9 05:42:32 CET 2002

There are other solutions but this seem the best - until 2.1 ;) Caveats are
explained in the patch. I got taken for a ride immediately by applying the
patch to the working directory (don't do that). What needs to be done in the
*install* directory is make clean, apply the patch, ./configure [your
options], make install. After this, at
http://your.list.server/mailman/admin/yourlist/general , you'll find an
option entitled:
"Convert all mail to the list into plain text format?"

Thanks to Nigel Metheringham for pointing out the patch.

Cheers!