[Mailman-Users] Apache configuration

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 10 17:41:50 CET 2002

The script alias you added was "mailman" so you should go to your base
install and /mailman/...
  http://pizza.houghi/mailman/admin/test

All scripts are accessed via your "mailman" script-alias. The same is true of
the archive cgi's which you access using the "pipermail" script-alias that
you also added.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes
(running the new Mandrake 8.2 Beta, and loving it!)