[Mailman-Users] Re: Data gathering.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Mon Feb 11 01:46:53 CET 2002

Ignacio Valdes wrote:

> Is there an easy way to put extra user data gathered off of the
> registration page into a database? For example, if I added Name, rank
> and serial number fields onto the web interface page, how would I
> collect that data into say a text file or other database?
> -- IV

I should have added: collect data if you don't have root, i.e. my
Mailman is running on my ISP's box. I do have a Zope/CMF site which I
manage, but I don't know how to get the data over to it.  I also don't
have root on the Zope/CMF site, b/c it runs on my ISP, but I do have
control panel access.
-- IV