[Mailman-Users] Subscribe Confirm not working

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Mon Feb 11 04:17:37 CET 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Devenish-Meares" <adevenis at tunefm.une.edu.au>
To: <mailman-users at python.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 9:05 PM
Subject: [Mailman-Users] Subscribe Confirm not working

> I've created lists, and the web interface works, allowing me to
mass-subscribe
> people to the lists.
>
> However, when people use the web interface they get the message asking
them
> to confirm their subscription.

If your subscribing the users yourself as admin, then there is no reason to
have them confirm anything.  The only thing they will receive (if you have
that configured to do so) is a welcome email.  They should automatically be
able to send to your list.

Have you also subscribed yourself to the list?  If you post your URL I can
try subscribing myself to test since I'm not on it.

Mike