R: [Mailman-Users] Suggestion

Solignani Tiziano solignani at solignani.it
Mon Feb 11 08:37:15 CET 2002

> I am writing to make a suggestion for your software.  Actually it's not a
> suggestion, it's a request.  Would it be possible to have Mailman remove
> attachments and strip away all HTML and RTF formatting from
> messages before
> they are posted?

	That would be wonderful. I see groups at yahoo working this way: every mail
get converted to plain text before being distributed to the subscribers and
every attachment is cut away. Besides security stuff, I cannot stand html
postings... Maybe there is a software which we can use with mailman to do
such a job.

	Tiziano