[Mailman-Users] email based subscriptions

Christopher Maujean cmaujean at premierelink.com
Tue Feb 12 05:08:10 CET 2002

Where in the source would I find this functionality? I don't know
python, and will be flying by the seat of my pants on this one. What are
the binary files that seem to match each source file, do I need to
compile somehow after editing the source?

--
Christopher Maujean
IT Director, Premierelink Communications
cmaujean at premierelink.com
http://www.premierelink.com/
541-344-8575x305

PGP:
http://www.keyserver.net/
      KeyID: EFAF4176
Fingerprint: 55E6 4DE1 D7D3 361E F265  C094 46F2 7B62 EFAF 4176