[Mailman-Users] Problems with private archive in mailman 2.0.8

Georg C. F. Greve greve at gnu.org
Wed Feb 13 17:13:21 CET 2002

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with Mailman 2.0.8 under Debian GNU/Linux that I
can't track down right now, so I thought I'd ask on this list.

The FSF Europe is running a list with a private list archive and when
people try to access that archive, they get prompted for login/email
and password.

When both are entered, one gets to the archive-overview, but when
selecting the actual threads/authors/full archive or anything else,
the password screen pops back up.

The problem existed under Galeon & Mozilla with Cookies enabled, so it
seems to be on the side of mailman. Unfortunately the mailman logfiles
seem to contain no information about the nature of the problem.

Any help would be appreciated,

Regards,
Georg

--