[Mailman-Users] messages stuck and not going out...

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Fri Feb 15 18:28:03 CET 2002

Be careful!!  This is an invitation to some significant
headaches.  A friend of mine found his mail server was being used
as a relay by most of the People's Republic of China (literally
about 10,000 messages per hour through his little Pentium-200
mail server) until he shut this option OFF.

YMMV - Good luck - Bob

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, aaron wrote:

> The solution to my problem was to make the following changes to sendmail:
>
> - turn on accept_unresolvable_domains.
>
> once I did this, mailman released all of the messages it has been holding
> for days...

http://www.malibyte.net

"The weather is here - wish you were beautiful." - J. Buffett