[Mailman-Users] Web interface saves no settings or info!

Ted M Harapat ted-mailman at mob.net
Tue Feb 19 22:17:35 CET 2002

Actually, I am using IE 6.x for this.

After reading this, I went ahead and tried this in Netscape 4.79 but the same
thing happened.

I have only one more quirky thing with my setup, I should add. The hostname
isn't really in DNS as I'm calling it. Because this is a brand new system thats
about to take over an old non-Mailman list server, I simply set up my local
hosts file to reflect the new IP so only I could access it. Oh, and this is also
a virtual domain/website on the new linux system, which is why I had to do that
host-file trick so the host-headers would make it come up.

Could either of those two things matter?

Thanks.

-ted