[Mailman-Users] Web interface saves no settings or info!

Ted M Harapat ted-mailman at mob.net
Tue Feb 19 22:49:04 CET 2002

Thats a great idea.

Well, the linux system is set to think that it is the list server and virtual
website hostname (set via the /etc/hosts file) so I pulled up lynx to the
localhost virtual domain and it pulled up just fine and I authenticated and went
to the page for adding/removing users and the same thing happened. I told lynx
to Always accept cookies so I know it's working.

I'm stumped. I don't see where to go with this. I've read many past archives but
am finding nothing related to this exact problem.

-ted