[Mailman-Users] Web interface saves no settings or info!

Morgan Fletcher morgan at hahaha.org
Tue Feb 19 22:31:04 CET 2002

Ted M Harapat <ted-mailman at mob.net> writes:
> > > It all installed fine as always, and I made lists and sent some mails
> > > to them.  So it appeared to work. So I went to the web interface to
> > > start to configure them and add the users to the lists. Here's where
> > > the problem started.  I put in all the info and hit "Submit Your
> > > Changes" and it went to that next page as normal but none of my
> > > changes were accepted. So I tried non-useradd features and the same
> > > thing happened... nothing was saving!
> Actually, I am using IE 6.x for this. 

Try deleting your mailman-generated cookies and emptying your cache(s).

I am serving a list for a virtual domain. I've got apache and postfix set
up to serve the domain properly, including http://domain.xxx/mailman and
http://www.domain.xxx/mailman, and I've told the list to "prefer" that host
name and to use http://www.domain.xxx/mailman for the base URL.

When I tried accessing that URL using the "real" hostname, the cookies
broke and I had to delete them and empty my cache.

Let me know if you'd like anything from my config files.

FWIW, I'm using Mozilla 0.9.8 on Linux.


More information about the Mailman-Users mailing list