[Mailman-Users] Web interface saves no settings or info!

Ted M Harapat ted-mailman at mob.net
Wed Feb 20 00:15:35 CET 2002

Hello Scott.

So far, everything is keeping the "mailman:mailman" settings through all the
cron jobs running (over the two days I've been working on this). The only other
file permissions anywhere in the setup are the ones owned by "nobody:mailman".
I'm pretty sure thats because apache created them and their group was set by
either the sticky bit or the SGID cgi files. I don't think whats happening to
you is similar to what's happening to me.

I'm sure you've heard this before, but make sure your cron is running the
included cron jobs as "mailman".

-ted