[Mailman-Users] web archives not being updated

Matthew Pieklik mpieklik at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 00:27:44 CET 2002

Hello everyone, I had mailman 2.0.8 up and running for
a while and it was working well.  I just installed a
new mail system (courier) and had to recompile mailman
to accept gid of 302 instead of 1.
I reinstalled the executables for mailman, removed the
original mailing list, recreated my mailing list and
everything works except the web archives.
The only error I can find in the logs are from
qrunner, which is
"Feb 19 15:13:02 2002 (89) Could not acquire qrunner
lock".

Does anyone have an idea of what is wrong, or what to
check?
Thanks,
Matt