[Mailman-Users] attachments

Charles Sebold sebold at lcms.org
Thu Feb 21 23:28:47 CET 2002

On 9 Adar 5762, Καμαριανάκης Γιάννης wrote:

> Iam very satisfied but I can't find some option to disable sending
> attachments! is there any ? please give me a piece of advice!

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.008.htp

This is the most up-to-date FAQ on Mailman, and the entry above shows
most of the most common solutions.

This has been coming up very often lately, so you should probably check
the archives next time, too.
--
Charles Sebold                                         9th of Adar, 5762
LCMS - Office of Information Systems                http://unix.ois.org/