[Mailman-Users] Need Help

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Fri Feb 22 13:33:46 CET 2002

> Folks, 2 months ago I requested a reply from "consultants"
> unfortunately I deleted the list.
> If you can help me with mailman on a consulting basis please advise.

I can :-)

Also, since this seems to be such an FAQ, I've added it as
question 1.5 to the "Mailing List FAQ" which I'm starting at

Consultants who offer help with GNU Mailman are invited to add
themselves there (the site uses the Python FAQ wizard, so you
can add yourself.  Overly blatant self-promotion will be
edited down though :-)

I'd like to also invite those who can recommend a consultant
to do so, there.

Greetings, Norbert.

A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member
Tel +41 1 972 20 59       Fax +41 1 972 20 69      http://thinkcoach.com