[Mailman-Users] Defaults still not working

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Feb 25 15:19:03 CET 2002

Create a new list and see if the changes take hold in that one.

Some of the values in the mm_cfg.py and Defaults.py files are stored locally
in a list once the list is created.  These values cannot be over-ridden by
changing the values again in mm_cfg.py.  To change them, you'll have to muck
about with the config of each specific list.

BTW: if you want to change the logos, you can simply copy your logos over
the current ones, but you know that already...

Jon Carnes