[Mailman-Users] Mailman Features

sean at hdnet.org sean at hdnet.org
Tue Feb 26 13:15:43 CET 2002

Hi

I hope this is the right place to ask these questions.  If not then
please let me know where I should ask.  Thanks.

I have installed Mailman 2.0.8 and am evaluating it to possible use
in place of Lyris.  I have some questions about some features that
don't appear to be there but they may be in the the next release.

The one feature set that seems to be missing is admin commands
via email.  The most important to me being the moderating via
email.  Are these in the development version or planned for the
future?  The other thing is that pipermail does not seem to handle
attachments.  Is there a way that I can get around this.  The
original message that is submitted for moderation is not included in
the moderation notification.  This would be related to moderating via
email more than anything.

The last question.  How do I setup more than one moderator for a
list and how do I handle more than one domain ie. virtual hosting
within mailman.

Thanks
Sean