[Mailman-Users] Can't create output: Permission denied

chitrak at watson.chemical.missouri.edu chitrak at watson.chemical.missouri.edu
Tue Feb 26 22:22:18 CET 2002

I have seen variations of this in the archive, however I do not get any
gid or uid errors.
550 /home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd mersenne... Can't create output:
Permission denied

I am using RH 6.2 and Mailman version 2.0.8

I created my mailman user and group a
I have installed into the default dir /home/mailman
Followed all the other install instructions. ( Probably except one or else
this would be working :) )

I can subscribe to a list, however  when I recieve my confirmation and try
to reply to my confirmation I get

550 /home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd mersenne... Can't create output:
Permission denied

thanks for any input or advice

Randy