[Mailman-Users] Web Forum Frontend to Mailinglist

Damon Linkous mailman at linkpro.net
Wed Feb 27 00:55:05 CET 2002

What I was really looking for is what the original poster asked (and what this thread subject is).
I'm building a new home for an active Yahoo Group, a lot of the members read and post to the mail
list exclusively from the Yahoo Group. I haven't found anything that would let Mailman (or any other
mail list software) do the same thing.

I only asked about the News Gateway because it was mentioned as a standard Mailman feature, it seems
like a Web Gateway would be a lot more popular.

Any Ideas?

Damon Linkous