[Mailman-Users] reverse-chronological order

Kirez Korgan kirez at cornell.edu
Wed Feb 27 05:23:35 CET 2002

I would expect this is a very standard concern that people have: by default,
all my archives are in chronological order -- which is patently stupid. This
means that new messages accumulate toward the bottom, so on a high-volume
list, you must scroll down the page to see the newest message.

My question is: how can I change my archives to reverse-chronological order?
I was surprised that there was no toggle for this in the admindb.

cheers,
Kirez