[Mailman-Users] Odd Issues after install.

Flint Heart n-tropy at n-tropy.com
Wed Feb 27 15:34:58 CET 2002

I seem to be encountering a VERY odd issue with mailman.  My system is a
bit odd to start with.  Its running debian stable with the 2.4 series
kernel and reiserfs fs.  Trying to log in as a user on the web causes a
listing of allot of the contents of /dev/ .  seems like several of the web
interface pages work in this fashion.. I can admin things properly but
users just have no luck and I don't like the idea of a script dumping a
listing of the contents of my /dev/  Has anyone seen anything similar or
have any suggestions for me to try.
Thanks,
N-Tropy