[Mailman-Users] A bit of a problem

mel kd5de at nwla.com
Tue Jan 1 13:07:40 CET 2002

First of all  Happy 2002

Well the new list server went online this morning and all went well at 2 AM
when it sent out 63 from my perl script, but things were a bit weird at 5 AM
when it sent out about 700 password reminders for all of the list. First thing
I noticed was that all of the bounces were for one list, second thing that was
weird is that there were 84 bounces on a list that only had 64 members. I do
know where the bounces came from but they were not the list that the
/home/mailman/log/bounce reported. Is this a bug?
									Mel