[Mailman-Users] Password Reminders

mark_fried at alphacadia.co.uk mark_fried at alphacadia.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 11:05:11 CET 2002

Hello All,

I received a reminder of my password to this mailing list this morning and
presume that the mailing list I am running will do likewise in a couple of
days time. The mailing list I run is one which passwords are not needed
because people opt-in to the mailing list, no welcome message was
distributed, so no password has been displayed to anyone.

Is there a way, does anyone know, of turning off the monthly reminders? I am
currently running mailman 2.0.5 but is not hosted in-house and I have little
to no control over upgrading.

Many thanks,

Mark Fried
AlphaCadia Plc.