[Mailman-Users] Premature End of Headers

Scott Rogers scott at scottrogers.org
Fri Jan 4 18:11:59 CET 2002

Here's the kicker...

If I change the apache user to allow me to su to it from root, then execute
the /home/mailman/cgi-bin/admin program, it works fine and outputs HTML.

If I excecute it as another user, I get the following message in my
/var/log/messages file: Jan  4 09:54:49 dot Mailman cgi-wrapper (admin):
Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 48, GOT gid 501.  (Reconfigure to take
501?)

Where 46 = GID of apache .

Thanks...