[Mailman-Users] Mailman User

WH eyesoar at pronetisp.net
Sun Jan 6 04:59:10 CET 2002

Hi -

I am looking for somewhere to place a small mailing list for a 501(C)3
non-profit club.  We are a group of about 120 soaring/sailplane enthusiasts
who would like to stay in touch via an e-mail list.

Due to our small size we cannot justify setting up our own server, and our
web-hosting company (Verio) does not offer e-mail list support.

Where can I get a modest e-mail list account for this group?  We are
willing to pay a small monthly service fee if necessary.

We would be able to manage the list for ourselves, I'm certain.

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.

Wade Hooke  (webmaster at harrishillsoaring.org)
Harris Hill Soaring
Elmira, NY

http://www.harrishillsoaring.org