[Mailman-Users] Logs/Monitor

miket at scitechsoft.com miket at scitechsoft.com
Tue Jan 8 21:05:01 CET 2002

I have been having a problem with the server not sending messages.  I Upgraded to 2.0.8 and
played with the lock files and hundreds of messages are being sent now.

Is there a way to Monitor the outbound traffic to see what lists are sending mail, and how many
messages/recipients were there.  I would also like an automated way to make sure the lists are
responding and not locked up daily, short of mailing a dummy list daily.

Can I look at a file and see what was or was not sent out on a given day.

Regards
MikeT