[Mailman-Users] Customizing main listinfo page?

Nigel Kersten nigel at cofa.unsw.edu.au
Wed Jan 9 01:15:19 CET 2002

Just in case anyone wants to do what I asked about doing, which is to
customise the listinfo page to include stuff in the <HEAD></HEAD> section,
mainly stylesheets and javascript, the easiest way I found appeared to be to
change the creation of 'doc' in /usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py,
from

doc= Document()

doc = HeadlessDocument()

And then manually inserting all the HEAD stuff before the table data gets
written to 'doc'.

Nigel

--
N i g e l   K e r s t e n |  College of Fine Arts,
[Systems Administrator]   |  Uni.of.NSW.Sydney.Australia.

"It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder,
how I keep from going under" - Grandmaster Flash.