[Mailman-Users] listname - first letter capitalized

Terry Davis tdavis at birddog.com
Thu Jan 10 07:27:07 CET 2002

Well, I am thinking more along the lines of cosmetics.  When the person
receives an email the FROM would say Foobar-list at lists.domain.com versus
  foobar-list at lists.domain.com.

This is a almost a silly discussion but I expected it to be lower-cased
since that is that I typed.

BUT

The RFCs state that you have to retain case in user addresses, in the
event that the machine at the other end needs that information.