[Mailman-Users] Majordomo-style email adding, without confirmation from end user?

Matt A. Gargett MGargett at comshare.com
Thu Jan 10 15:22:38 CET 2002

I have several lists that people sign up for from a webpage (not the mailman
based webpage) within our Customer Support website.  They click a checkbox
next to a list, and an email is generated by the web server to that list
subscribing them.  This is the only interface for the users to subscribe or
unsubscribe from these lists.  I don't want the users to have to reply to an
email confirming their subscription.  Is there a way to do this?

- Matt A. Gargett
IT Support
Comshare, Inc.