[Mailman-Users] Sharing a Mailman installation between two systems

David Osborne David.Osborne at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 10 18:41:31 CET 2002

Just for the record, if anyone's interested, I solved my problem by
installing a full Mailman installation on the secondary system, then
mounting just the lists and locks directories from the primary. The
secondary could then see the lists it should be handling, but users
could still use the web interface on the primary to update their
subscriptions to those lists.

There was a small problem of the qrunner lock files clashing on the
two systems, which I fixed by getting the qrunner on the secondary
system to append its hostname so the lockfile name was different.

David

On Thu, Jan  3 2002 at 17:42:33 +0000, David Osborne wrote

David Osborne                         david.osborne at nottingham.ac.uk
Academic Computing Services
The University of Nottingham
Nottingham NG7 2RD, UK          http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~cczdao/