[Mailman-Users] Problems with Mailman under 'secure' Linux kernels

Mike Burton mburton at jo.birdsense.com
Fri Jan 11 03:41:42 CET 2002

Oops...  Thanks...  I suppose some more research was due on my
end.  Not a good excuse, but I already attested to being brain-dead
after a gruelling day of working as a NT4/Win2K admin.  We are
migrating from to Win2K and it's a nightmare.  I really would rather
be working in a Posix environment any day.  My most sincere
apologies for wasting your time gentlemen.

BTW, that fixed the problem sure enough...  Thanks again.

Take care,
Mike

On 10 Jan 2002, at 16:25, Richard Barrett wrote:

> Barry - thanks for bringing some rtfm to bear and sorry for wasting
> your time.

[BIG CLIP]