[Mailman-Users] Member Passwords

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Mon Jan 14 16:27:22 CET 2002

maillists at summitmedia.com.ph wrote:

> Is there a way that I can force to send the Monthly Reminder before the end of the month?
> I tried to change the server's date/time, nothing happened. :)

    Monthly reminders run once am onth, based on your crontask.  By default this is at 5AM on the first of each month:

# 5 AM on the first of each month, mail out password reminders.
0 5 1 * * /usr/bin/python -S /people/mailman/cron/mailpasswds

    Change that to whatever time and day you want (read 'man crontab').

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130