[Mailman-Users] Just some simple operations

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Jan 14 19:13:02 CET 2002

Check out the archives.  A fellow just did this (and very cleverly) last
week.

He dumped the list members out to file, then deleted all the users, then
added them back with the default being text...  Of course this loses all
password information.

You can use dumpdb to list out the users, their passwords, and their
preferences.  The FAQ has some examples:
  http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.007.htp

Somewhere in the archives, I detailed the config file and what the numbers
for the users options mean.

Jon Carnes