[Mailman-Users] Trouble using Mailman mailing lists

info at gurujiofgurgaon.com info at gurujiofgurgaon.com
Sat Jan 12 12:50:47 CET 2002

Sir,

My Guru's website by the name of GurujiOfGurgaon.com is hosted on the iconic server.

This is a purely devotional site without any commercial interests.

This server has given me an option of creating mailing lists for the users. The mailing list is powered by Mailman.

The trouble is that I can't figure out a way to create a link in the website, so that the users can directly register in the mailing list AT THEIR OWN WILL.

Please explain the steps, giving the correct HTML code to incorporate in my site, to be able to use this option.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Bhanu Pratap Jain