[Mailman-Users] Troubles with lists....

Ramon F. Tecolt G, rtecolt at uiagc.pue.uia.mx
Tue Jan 15 17:42:45 CET 2002

Hi everybody.

I installed last version of mailman in a Solaris 8 operating system

everything it's ok.... i can generate newlists, i put the aliases onto
my /etc/aliases file... i can suscribe to the list, it arrives the first
message, but when i do the reply to the message it's when i have troubles...
i can't confirm the suscription, and i receive an email with the
followin error:

"|/export/home/users/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"
    (expanded from: <test-request at xi-nich.pue.uia.mx <http://us.f128.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=test-request@xi-nich.pue.uia.mx&YY=94913&order=down&sort=date&pos=0>>)

sh: wrapper not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/export/home/users/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test"... Service
unavailable

I don't know what to do, i tried everything i tought it could be...
I hope you ppl can help me!!!
Thanks to everyone.

--
Classic: A book that everybody wants to have read, and nobody wants to read.
----

Universidad Iberoamericana Golfo Centro
Direccion de Informatica - Coordinacion de Operacion
Blvd. del Niño Poblano No. 2901
Unidad Territorial Atlixcayotl, 72430
Puebla, Pue.
MX