[Mailman-Users] no require password for unsubscribe?

tdavis at birddog.com tdavis at birddog.com
Tue Jan 15 22:29:08 CET 2002

I was pondering this idea.  Great idea it is too.
But is there a way to get the email address from the FROM headers rather
than have them explicity put it in the subject line ?

I see a problem in the FROM headers where they can have a bunch of stuff
in there like name and whatever else like "Foo Bar <jo at hotmail.com>"

Any thoughts here?