[Mailman-Users] Effect of mm_cfg.py changes

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Wed Jan 16 22:42:33 CET 2002

some effects of mm_cfg are immediate, but the parts that act as defaults to
the list are incorporated into the list when it is created.  You will have
to change already created lists individually.  You can do this via the
command line or via the web-admin.

Check out the archives for some very clever way of making mass changes via
the command line - might even be in the FAQ (if not it should be!).

Jon Carnes