[Mailman-Users] confirmation of subscription gets lost

Bert De Vuyst bert.devuyst at intec.rug.ac.be
Mon Jan 21 10:35:30 CET 2002

I have mailman 1.1 running (in /usr/local/mailman). It runs fine.

I did install mailman 2.0.8 in /usr/local/mailman2 (It's for a virtual host)
The webinterface works, but when a user subscribes to the list it goes wrong.
Mailman sends a confirmation of the subscription. When the user sends a reply
to the confirmation of subscription, it is ignored by mailman.

The syslog file tells me that the mail did arrive. The mailman error log is
empty, the subscribe file tells that the subscription is pending.
What did I do wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Bert.