[Mailman-Users] Customization template postheld.txt per list?

Harold Paulson haroldp at sierraweb.com
Mon Jan 21 21:17:40 CET 2002

Chuck,

There was a great little hack for per-list template files posted on
SourceForge, but it has not been updated in quite a while.  The
author was not interested in updating it since it is functionality
that is built into MM 2.1.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=300103&aid=400953&func=detail

If you know Python it probably wouldn't be too hard to bring it up to
date with MM 2.0.8.  Post it if you do!

	- H

--

Harold Paulson                  Sierra Web Design
haroldp at sierraweb.com           http://www.sierraweb.com