[Mailman-Users] implicit destination - help

Caleb Epstein cae at bklyn.org
Tue Jan 22 19:36:41 CET 2002

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 12:26:31PM -0600, Terry Davis wrote:

> For compatibility reasons, I created virtuser entries for all of my
> lists.  There are some old email addresses that people use to use
> for the list functions.  For example: foo-list at lists.domain.com has
> a virtuser of foo at birddog.com.  If I send an email to
> foo at birddog.com it will require approval.  What can I do to get
> around the approval?

	I tink you can just add foo at birddog.com it under the
	"Alias names (regexps) which qualify as explicit to or cc
	destination names for this list (acceptable_aliases)" on the
	Privacy Options admin page.

--
Caleb Epstein |  bklyn . org  |    "If anything can go wrong, it will."  --
    cae at    | Brooklyn Dust |    Edsel Murphy