[Mailman-Users] Administrative requests problem. (mailman 2.0.8)

Jim Woodward jim at jim.southcom.com.au
Sun Jan 27 02:44:51 CET 2002

Hi All,

This maybe a real simple one to answer.

When I go into the administrative requests to moderate the list it has
recently started giving these errors when you try and perform an
action and click submit:

Posting Held for Approval (1 of 11)
Message with id #1320 was lost.

Posting Held for Approval (2 of 11)
Message with id #1321 was lost.

Posting Held for Approval (3 of 11)
Message with id #1322 was lost.

Posting Held for Approval (4 of 11)
Message with id #1323 was lost.

through to:

Posting Held for Approval (11 of 11)
Message with id #1330 was lost.

and then at the bottom of th screen it shows:

Bug in Mailman version 2.0.8

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.

I tried upgrading from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8 and it was doing exactly the same
thing before I upgraded.

Ive done a check_perm and checkdb, both show clear and ok.

Any ideas?

Regards, Jim.

-
name  : Jim Woodward