[Mailman-Users] Mailman problem...

Joseph M. joseph at femalenetwork.com
Mon Jan 28 07:14:22 CET 2002

Hello,

        We are currently using Mailman for a few months now, and we were just wondering if there is a maximun number of subscriber that it can handle, because right now we have one list that was corrupted and we do not know the cause.  It gave us this error:
    Jan 28 17:00:02 2002 (8965) sweet db file was corrupt, using fallback: /home/mailman/lists/sweet/config.db.last
    Jan 28 17:00:04 2002 (8966) sweet db file was corrupt, using fallback: /home/mailman/lists/sweet/config.db.last
    Jan 28 17:00:05 2002 (8965) sweet fallback was corrupt, giving up

        And another thing, one of our list was mirrored to the other list which overite the list.  Is there any backup of the list that Mailman generated? If not is there a way to recover lost data?

                                                                                                                            Thanks,
                                                                                                                                    Joseph M.