[Mailman-Users] Should/can logs be rotated?

Caleb Epstein cae at bklyn.org
Mon Jan 28 19:10:16 CET 2002

	Is it possible (or even safe) to rotate the log files in
	~mailman/logs?  I can envision these getting quite large and
	want to know if its safe to rotate them using something like
	savelog or newsyslog.

	Is there any state saved in them?

--
Caleb Epstein |  bklyn . org  |   When I woke up this morning, my girlfriend
    cae at    | Brooklyn Dust |   asked if I had slept well.  I said, "No,