[Mailman-Users] 2.1a4 Approving users not working

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Mon Jan 28 23:35:39 CET 2002

I believe that this is a browser specific problem.
When I have seen this problem, it is always with IE 6.0 (or now that folks
had to up-date, with 5.5 as well).

If that is the case, then add the site as "trusted" to your browser.  After
that, it will act properly.

BTW: I use Mandrake 8.1 and have to use Netscape for approvals, Konqueror
has a problem in handling the page.  Perhaps its the same problem that
converting the site to "trusted" fixes for IE.

Jon Carnes